CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

USB testing ex_usb_serial.c with Proteus

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmorfeos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:01 pm     Reply with quote

Hi, I'm for a couple of days trying to make my USB project with several Internet examples like PicUSB from J1M and I have always the same problem. When I try the hex file with these examples in Proteus it works fine but when I compile the project myself it doesn't work.
Finally I tried this example ex_usb_serial.c from CCS with PCWHD 4.093 and Proteus 7.4 SP3 for simulation. I took the c file and copied it to a new folder and make a new project with this file, changed __USB_PIC_EXPLORER16__ to 0 then compiled. I try the hex and COF file and it doesn't work. I make a copy of the result with the virtual terminal to see where it stops here.
All three leds are ON but I see the program step by step and he turns it off but the simulator don't do it!!!
The circuit is here.
Please help!!! Confused
I try a lot of usb_cdc.h and other libraries changes and it's still not working.
What could it be??? Could it be a change in the library of new 4 CCS version??
Sorry for my spanglish

I've forget, here i put the compiler output with some warnings and fuses...
Thanks
jmorfeos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:13 am     Reply with quote

I made a test with CCS version 3.249 and it works fine!!! What could be the diferrence between versions??? Please somebody Help !!!! Shocked
gmua

Re: USB testing ex_usb_serial.c with Proteus
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:06 pm     Reply with quote

jmorfeos wrote:
I made a test with CCS version 3.249 and it works fine!!! What could be the diferrence between versions??? Please somebody Help !!!! Shocked

Sorry to bring up an old post, but, Did you ever get it to work with version 4.093? I am using version 4.106 and it doesn't work either.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: