CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

ICD-U64/PIC18LF44J10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dpend

ICD-U64/PIC18LF44J10
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:12 am     Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm trying to program my PIC and getting some odd results. When running the CCS Device Programmer/CCSLOAD it says I can read the chip ID, clear the chip, and write a file to the chip and verify the results. When I try to program a chip from inside of PIC-C however, or try to run the ICD program, I get the error of:

Exception EConvertError in module icd.exe at 00009C92
'' is not a valid integer value.

While I agree that '' is not an integer, that error doesn't tell me much on what to do next. I've tried uploding some simple applications using CCSLOAD but can't seem to get anything working. Unfortunatly this is the first time I've used PIC's at all, so I cannot tell where I'm going wrong. I figure if CCSLOAD can verify clearing and programming the chip then my ICD-u64 is connected properly.

If anyone has any ideas I would be VERY grateful.

Cheers,
Dave
dpend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:14 pm     Reply with quote

I've been able to start blinking an LED from the PIC using code compiler in PIC C and uploaded using CCSLOAD Smile So I now know I've got the connections right, the PIC is running correctly, etc. Now I just need to keep on battling trying to figure out this invalid integer error I get when trying to program the PIC from within PIC C/PCWHD.

Has anyone else seen this kind of error?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: