CCS Programmer Control Software is designed for easy set-up, programming and device verification on the Prime8.
The software gives the user the ability to utilize these key features:
Powerful Command Line Options
- Both GUI (graphics pop-up) and Console (DOS like) versions
- Linux version with same commands
- Perform all operations, control settings and evaluate results from a command line, preset desktop icon or form your own PC software
Easy to use Production Interface
- Point, click and program
- Associate comments and images with hex files for easy selection
- Hands-Free mode will start programming each time a new target is connected to the programmer
- PC audio cues indicate success and fail
- Each target pin connection can be individually tested
- Programming and debugging is tested with known good programs
- Various PC driver tests to identify specific driver installation problems
Enhanced Security Options
- Erase chips that failed programming
- Verify protected code so that it cannot be read after programming
- File wide CRC checking
New unit firmware can be downloaded from the web to add support for new devices. Free!
Simply write it, program it and verify it - it is so easy even a non-technical operator can use the Prime8!
Please contact sales regarding custom cables and connectors
Save production costs with Tag-Connect by eliminating the ICSP connector on your product. It's the new type of production ICSP programming cable!
Manufacturer Part Number: TC2030-MCP
- Prime8 Competitor Comparison
- Prime8 Datasheet
- Prime8 Devices Supported
- How to Connect Prime8 to Hardware
- Download Prime8 Software (Windows)
- Download Prime8 Windows Drivers
- Download Prime8 Software (Linux)